Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 98

Thread: School Board meeting

  1. #81
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: School Board meeting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sportsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's available to the public, whether it's on the website or not. </div></div>
    They go back to 2007, I wanted the ones from several years before. I had already fornd them. They went back about 5 years, till we got rid of Basham.

  2. #82
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School Board meeting

    Are you trying to say that school board members got 70000? Please tell me I skimmed that wrong.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #83
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: School Board meeting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you trying to say that school board members got 70000? Please tell me I skimmed that wrong.

    </div></div>Yes ,we all know I escaped from the nut house, what the hell. You look it up.

  4. #84
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School Board meeting

    Yep, that was my skimmization as well. lol

  5. #85
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School Board meeting

    I asked a simple question because I was hopeful I skimmed that wrong. I dont want to look it up because I'm not the one saying that a school board member earned 70000 for being on the board. If you were talking central office staff, I'd say that at least some of them do, if not most all, but not board members. If so, then why would anybody ever run for anything but school board?

    Nope don't think you escaped from a nut house either. Just think you like pushing buttons and then if you're wrong, oh well.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #86
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: School Board meeting

    [censored] it , ban me. On second thought just delete the account.

  7. #87
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School Board meeting

    He seems to be another one of the mad liberals who hates those who work to get ahead. He's content to go with the status quo and merely complain when he feels jilted. Get up, seize the opportunities, and quit feeling sorry for yourself.

  8. #88
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: School Board meeting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He seems to be another one of the mad liberals who hates those who work to get ahead. He's content to go with the status quo and merely complain when he feels jilted. Get up, seize the opportunities, and quit feeling sorry for yourself. </div></div>
    What would you like me to seize? More than 60 hours a week? I been working since I was 15. Sorry, no- I don't think so. Just trying to convince some of the .....can't see the forest for the trees bunch. But some can not be reached. Forget it you are bound to be right, you know it, don't you? This country will never last another 50 years .

  9. #89
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: School Board meeting

    Seize the opportunity to go back to school, to start your own family business...we are still a land of opportunity. It's not so much working harder but working smarter. Oh, I see the trees; I see the individuality of each person and the opportunities each has to better themselves. I'm not loooking for government or anyone else the create my opportunities. Get on board the train and quit letting the government wear you down.

  10. #90
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: School Board meeting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seize the opportunity to go back to school, to start your own family business...we are still a land of opportunity. It's not so much working harder but working smarter. Oh, I see the trees; I see the individuality of each person and the opportunities each has to better themselves. I'm not loooking for government or anyone else the create my opportunities. Get on board the train and quit letting the government wear you down. </div></div> My point exactly, you said you saw the trees- it is the friggin' forest.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •